Wednesday 15 August 2007

Our Bhoys at Kerugoya!

When I was involved with Kenya Deaf Children Trust (KDCT), I wrote to Glasgow Celtics if they can donate anything to Kerugoya School for the Deaf. The publicity woman got in touch with me saying that they will send me something.


I was like yeah. I thought it will be a few shi

A week later several boxes arrived - I was like "What the f**k?" - several boxes full of Celtic t-shirts - the pure-cotton ones. Of course I was very delighted with them all - I knew Kerugoya School for the Deaf will love that. Thanks to Catherine for taking them all to Kenya (somhow!) and now they use the tops in football matches and when they go in competition - im quite happy with this.

Of course, Kerugoya do need more stuff like that and other things.

Thank you, Glasgow Celtic!

(now you have like 150 potential fans in the Kenyan highlands!)

No comments: